Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
- Women's Fellowship Group
- Monday, October 14, 2019, 9:00-10:15am, Arlene McKinney's homeThe women of Mountville are meeting this week at Arlene's home to study Deborah and her calling by God to lead. Feel free to bring your morning coffee, tea, or juice in your favorite cup or mug to enjoy during the discussion.
- Fundraiser at Boscov's
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019, Boscov's, Clearview Mall, ButlerThe Sunday School is participating in Boscov's Friends Helping Friends event. Before shopping, you can get a shopping pass from Jamie or Corrie for a $5 donation. The $5 goes to our programs, and then you use the pass for 25% off of nearly everything in Boscov's on October 16 only. This is a great way to help our classes and save some money.
- Prayer Together
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 7:15pmWe are starting a time of prayer and fellowship the first and third Wednesdays after choir practice. Spending time in prayer can strengthen your faith. Join us for a time to pray for our church and our community.
- Church Vitality Seminar
- Saturday, October 19, 2019, 9:00am-3:30pm, Calvin Presbyterian Church, Ellwood CityThis will be a great time to think and talk about our future as a church. The seminar will explore "Catching a Vision from God" and "Exploring your Church's Great Commission Matrix." Let Pastor Patrick know if you are interested in attending the seminar.
- Trunk or Treat, Picnic, and Hayride
- Saturday, October 19, 2019, 5:00-7:30pmWhat a fun, fall evening the Fishers of Men have planned! Come at 5:00 to set up your car, at 5:30 for the Trunk or Treat, at 6:00 for the picnic (bring a side dish to share if you can), or at 6:45 for the hayride (dress for the weather). Come for any or all of the fun activities listed for entertaining Halloween celebration.
- Mountaineers Kids Group
- Friday, October 25, 2019, 6:00-7:30pmAll kids from Kindergarten through 6th grade are invited for a evening that includes fun games & activites, story time, new & old friends, and yummy snacks that are all geared to help young people learn more about the basics of Christian faith.
- Fellowship Time
- Sunday, October 27, 2019, after WorshipEveryone is invited to stay after worship to enjoy some food and fellowship. It is a time to sit down and talk with friends while enjoying some tasty fall-themed treats prepared by our Board of Deacons.
- Harvest Festival
- Saturday, November 2, 2019, 3:00-6:00pmPlease invite your friends and neighbors to our first annual Harvest Festival. We are planning to have kids and adult activities, a cornhole tournament, special live music, a chili cook off (spicy & mild categories), and a pie contest. We plan on eating at about 5pm. This looks to be a wonderful time of food and fellowship.
- Daylight Savings Time ends
- Sunday, November 3, 2019Daylight Savings Time ends. Don't forget to turn all clocks BACK one hour.
Have a blessed Fall Season with your family and friends!