Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Small Group Fellowship
- Tuesdays, January 24 - February 28, 6:30-7:30pmA Small Group Fellowship is planned for conversations and dessert. The first topic is Spiritual Gifts - What are they? How do I discover my gifts? How do I use my gifts? Please see Jamie Bish if you're interested in or have any questions.
- Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Sunday, February 5, 10:30am WorshipWe invite all to join us in celebrating the sign and seal of Holy Communion at our in-person worship service.
- Confirmation Class begins
- Sunday, February 5, 5:00pmat the Presbyterian Church of PortersvilleMountville is once again joining together with the Calvin & Portersville Presbyerian Churches and their pastors for a confirmation class. It will begin tonight with an orientation meeting with the parents as well as the kids.
- Luncheon & Annual Meeting
- Sunday, February 19, After worshipEveryone is invited for delicious lunch of various soups & salads prepared by our Deacons & Elders followed by our Annual Meeting. This is our time to celebrate the past year and look forward to the coming year. To read the 2022 Annual Report ahead of time, click HERE. If you want to read the full 2022 Year End Financial Report, click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Have a blessed Winter season with your family and friends!