Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
**WORSHIP, SUNDAY SCHOOL, AND ACTIVITIES ARE CANCELED THROUGH APRIL 6.** Since we can't meet in person, check out the new content detailed below.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
- NEW CONTENT
- Saturday, March 28, 2020Tithes, offerings, and donations can now be made online. Click the button above in the side bar. First you will need to create an account. Then you can then set up a one time or recurring donation as well as designate which fund to deposit into.
- NEW CONTENT
- Thursday, March 26, 2020In light of the physical distancing being recommended now, we have created some new features to help you strengthen your faith. They can be found by clicking on the items listed below or through the Worship page and/or the Calendar page above. Pastor Patrick will provide a sermon Sunday mornings at 10:30am on Mountville's Facebook page, or you can find a recording on our Sermons page. The Faith Boosters page is for devotionals, and the Household Worship page has guidelines for a worship time at home with your family. We hope you will find these resources useful.
- Seneca Hills Camper Registration
- Camper registration is now openSeneca Hills is where kids go seeking adventure and leave with a head full of memories and a heart full of life-changing insights from God's Word. See Jamie Bish for Mountville's scholarship code. Register by Tuesday, March 31 for the early bird discount, and by April 30 for the first time camper tshirt promotion.
- Women's Study Group
- Monday, March 30, 2020, POSTPONEDThe Women's Study Group is starting up again for the spring. They are meeting this week at Sue Moore's home. Feel free to bring your morning coffee, tea, or juice in your favorite cup or mug to enjoy during the discussion. Next meeting is March 30.
- Choir Practice
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020, POSTPONEDAnyone with a voice is invited join the choir and help lead us in worship through song. They are currently preparing for the Easter Cantata Hallelujah! What a Savior!
- Mountaineers Kids Group
- Friday, April 17, 2020, POSTPONEDAll kids from Kindergarten through 6th grade are invited for an evening of fun, friends, and yummy food while learning about the basics of faith. (Upcoming meetings are April 17 & 24, and May 8 & 22.)
- Hallelujah! What a Savior!
- Sunday, April 12, 2020, 10:30am at Mountville For our Easter worship service Mountville's choir will present the majestic and powerful cantata Hallelujah! What a Savior! by John W Peterson. Come and be blessed as we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior and glorify the Living God.
Have a blessed Lenten Season with your family and friends!