Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Donations for the Yellow Ribbon Girls due
- Sunday, October 31, 2021, after WorshipThe Mission Committee is collection hot cocoa packets and instant oatmeal packets to be included in the Christmas packages sent to military members by the Yellow Ribbon Girls. Please place them in the bin in the vestibule by October 31.
- Fellowship Time
- Sunday, October 31, 2021, after WorshipThe Deacons invite everyone to stay after worship for a time of fellowship with one another as we enjoy the fall-themed treats they will prepare for us.
- Daylight Savings Time ENDS
- Sunday, November 7, 2021, 2:00amDon't forget to change your clocks. FALL BACK one hour at this time.
- Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Sunday, November 7, 2021, 10:30am WorshipWe invite all to join us in celebrating the sign and seal of Holy Communion at our in-person worship service. We also invite those attending online worship services to celebrate Communion with us. For more information click HERE.
- Donations for the Portersville Food Pantry due
- Sunday, November 14, 2021, after WorshipThe Mission Committee is collection cans of cranberry sauce to be included in the Thanksgiving boxes handed out by the Portersville Food Pantry. Please place them in the bin in the vestibule by November 14.
- Community Thanksgiving Service
- Sunday, November 21, 2021, 4:00pmMountville will be hosting the Community Thanksgiving Service this year. The pastors of the Portersville Alliance, Portersville Presbyterian, Zion Baptist, and Mountville Presbyterian churches will lead us all in worship and thanksgiving with Pastor Tom Meling giving the sermon.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Have a blessed Fall season with your family and friends!