Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Women's Fellowship Group
- Monday, December 5, 9:00am The Women's Fellowship Group will meet at the church to look at "A Sinful Woman: How to Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude".
- Christmas Giving Tree
- Sunday, December 11We have a "Giving Tree" to support 10 children in the Portersville and Ellwood City areas. Details are available in the vestibule. Unwrapped gifts are due at the church by Sunday, December 11.
- Children's Christmas Program (with a Fellowship Time to follow)
- Sunday, December 18, 10:30am Worship & afterwardsJoin us as Mountville’s kids tell the Christmas story through acting, singing, and scripture. Plan to stay after the service for a fellowship time hosted by the Deacons.
- Christmas Caroling
- Sunday, December 18, approximately 12:30pmWe are hoping to have enough people to have 2 groups of carolers going 2 different directions. If you are interested in going, please sign up in the vestibule.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Saturday, December 24, 4:00pm Join us in worshiping Jesus Christ as our King, Lord, and Savior through Scripture, Christmas music, and candle lighting. A special offering will be collected for Promise of Life Network (formerly called Alpha/Omega Center). Click HERE for an invitation to share with others.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Have a blessed Advent season with your family and friends!