Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning, Wednesday evening, or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Seneca Hills Camp Registration
- Camp registration is now open for summer 2021. When campers get away from screens and distractions and into the beauty of God's creation they have new experiences, create meaningful friendships, and develop a deeper understanding of God's love. See Jamie Bish for Mountville's scholarship code.
- Imprisioned for Christ virtual event
- Friday, March 5, 2021, 6:30-10:00pmDon't miss this special opportunity to meet three Christian workers who were imprisoned for their faith! The Voice of the Martyrs, with help from LifeWay, is hosting a FREE virtual event that will feature three inspiring speakers: Petr Jasek, Andrew Brunson (an EPC pastor we prayed for) and Dan Baumann. In addition to their firsthand testimonies, you will enjoy an engaging panel discussion moderated by VOM Radio host Todd Nettleton as well as inspiring worship music from Dove Award-winning artist Natalie Grant. For more information or to register, click HERE.
- Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Sunday, March 7, 2021, 10:30am WorshipWe invite all to join us in celebrating the sign and seal of Holy Communion at our in-person worship service. However, we acknowledge that we are all joined together in Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit, so we also invite those attending online worship services to celebrate Communion with us. You may find more information about how to prepare and when to partake by clicking HERE.
- Spring Church Work Night
- Thursday, March 25, 2021, 5:30pmWe invite all to join us in the fun and fellowship of working together to get some spring cleaning projects completed in and around the church. The Trustees appreciate any help given as many hands make light work. The Trustess will hold their meeting after the work is completed.
- Activities and Groups Postponed
- as of Friday, November 20, 2020The Session approved postponing all in person small group meetings, and Son Seekers, for the foreseeable future. This is due to concerns of COVID-19 cases escalating in our area in recent weeks. This will be in effect as of November 20, 2020. Officer meetings will be able to continue, but social distancing requirements need to be maintained. Sunday morning worship services will continue as scheduled. Wearing of masks is strongly encouraged. Social distancing is required. For more information click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Proceeding with caution, we will reestablish worship on SUNDAY, MAY 24, at 10:30am with new cleaning, sanitizing, and seating procedures. (Sunday School and Junior Church will remain canceled.) For more information, click HERE. If you are comfortable with this arrangement, we would love to see you then. If not, we want you to know that we love you and understand your decision. Please continue to worship with us online by clicking HERE.
Have a blessed Lenten season with your family and friends!