Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Casual Worship Service & Potluck Picnic
- Sunday, August 14, 10:30am Worship & afterwardsA Casual Worship Service and Potluck Picnic will be held Sunday, August 14. Tables and chairs will be set up in the picnic shelter, or you may bring your own lawn chairs. We will worship outside, then have lunch together afterwards. Brats & hot dogs (with fixings), drinks, & paper goods will be provided. If you are able, please bring a side dish or dessert to share.
- Everything You Need by Dr. David Jeremiah
- Fall Adult Sunday School ClassFor anyone searching for greater confidence, purpose and peace, you can be assured that God has provided the tools you need to guide your way. This class reveals how to develop qualities that will strengthen you to soar above your circumstances and make the most of opportunities that come your way." Click HERE for more info.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Have a blessed Summer season with your family and friends!