Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
- Choir Practice
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 6:30-7:15pmMountville's choir will be starting up again after the summer break. They will meet 2 times per month. Anyone with a voice is welcome to join the choir and be a blessing to the congregation by providing special music as we worship our Heavenly Father.
- Women's Fellowship
- Monday, September 30, 2019, 11:00amThe women of Mountville are invited for food and fellowship at Sue Moore's home. They will be looking at the life of Hannah (from the first book of Samuel), and lunch will be provided. Talk to Sue if you are planning to attend and for directions, if needed.
- Prayer Meeting
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 7:15pmWe are starting a time of prayer and fellowship after choir practice. Spending time in prayer can strengthen your faith. Join us for a time to pray for those in our church, our community, and the world.
- Trustees Work Night
- Thursday, October 10, 2019, 6:00pmMany hands make light work. Please come to help the Trustees complete their cleaning and maintenance projects to get our church and property ready for the fall and winter.
- Fundraiser at Boscov's
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019, Boscov's, Clearview Mall, ButlerThe Sunday School is participating in Boscov's Friends Helping Friends event. Before shopping, you can get a shopping pass from a Sunday School member for a $5 donation. The $5 goes to our programs, and then you use the pass for 20% off of nearly everything in Boscov's on October 16 only. This is a great way to help our classes and save some money.
- Trunk or Treat, Picnic, and Hayride
- Saturday, October 19, 2019, 5:00-7:30pmWhat a fun, fall evening the Fishers of Men have planned! Come at 5:00 to set up your car, at 5:30 for the Trunk or Treat, at 6:00 for the picnic (bring a side dish to share if you can), or at 6:45 for the hayride (dress for the weather). Come for any or all of the fun activities listed for entertaining Halloween celebration.
- Harvest Festival
- Saturday, November 2, 2019, 3:00-6:00pmPlease invite your friends and neighbors to our first annual Harvest Festival. We are planning to have kids and adult activities, a cornhole tournament, special live music, a chili cook off (spicy & mild categories), and a pie contest. We plan on eating at about 5pm. This looks to be a wonderful time of food and fellowship.
Have a blessed Fall Season with your family and friends!