Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning, Wednesday evening, or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
Proceeding with caution, we will reestablish worship on SUNDAY, MAY 24, at 10:30am with new cleaning, sanitizing, and seating procedures. (Sunday School and Junior Church will remain canceled.) For more information, click HERE. If you are comfortable with this arrangement, we would love to see you then. If not, we want you to know that we love you and understand your decision. Please continue to worship with us online by clicking HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
- Women's Fellowship Group
- Monday, October 26, 2020, 9:00am Arlene McKinney's homeThe women of Mountville are invited to meet this week at Arelene McKinney's. The discussion will focus on Ruth and Us - Coincindences or God at Work?. Feel free to bring your morning coffee, tea, or juice in your favorite cup or mug to enjoy during the discussion as well.
- Men's Fellowship Group
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 9:00amMountville's Picnic Shelter
All men are invited for a bible study where we hope to blend some guy time like corn hole with a look at the book of Colossians. Next, they will be studying The Purpose Driven Life.
- Son Seekers
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 6:30-7:30pmAdults, teens, and kids will meet (outside when possible) for "Sunday School" type activities to learn more about our awesome God. For more information about Son Seekers click HERE.
- Daylight Savings Time ENDS
- Sunday, November 1, 2020, 2:00amDon't forget to change all your clocks BACK 1 hour.
- Food Pantry Thanksgiving Donations
- Sunday, November 8 & 15, 2020The Mission Committee is collecting small bags of potatoes for the Portersville Food Pantry. The potatoes will be part of the special Thanksgiving baskets delivered on Saturday, November 21 to enable the families of the food pantry to prepare a traditional holiday meal.
- Budget Requests
- Sunday, November 15, 2020The Budget Committee requests that all boards and committees turn in their budget requests to either Jamie Bish or Brian Lasko by this date. This will enable the committee to draft a proposed 2021 budget to present to the congregation for approval at the 4th quarter congregational meeting.
- Community Thanksgiving Virtual Service
- Sunday, November 22, 2020, 4:00pmSeveral of the Portersville churches and pastors are coming together to present a virtual online worship service to celebrate Thanksgiving together as a community of believers. (This will NOT be an in-person service.) Pastor Patrick Keeley, Pastor Bob Fry, Pastor Tom Meling, and Pastor Dana Opp from the Mountville Presbyterian, Portersville Alliance, Zion Baptist, and Portersville Presbyterian churches will be leading us in worship. As they finalize the plans, check back for details on where to access this service online.
Have a blessed Fall Season with your family and friends!