Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
- Mountaineers Kids Group
- Friday, January 24, 2020, 6:00-7:30pmAll kids from Kindergarten through 6th grade are invited for an evening of fun, friends, and yummy food while learning about the basics of faith. (Upcoming meetings are February 14 & 28, March 13 & 27, April 24, and May 8 & 22.)
- Choir Practice
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 6:30pmAnyone with a voice is invited join the choir and help lead us in worship through song. They are currently preparing for the Easter Cantata Hallelujah! What a Savior! (Upcoming practices are February 19 & 26, March 4 & 18, and April 1.)
- Annual Congregational Dinner & Meeting
- Sunday, February 16, 2020, after Worship*PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN DATE*All are invited to stay after worship today for a wonderful lunch prepared by our board members. Afterwards, during our annual meeting we will discuss what ministries were successful in the past year and ways that we can serve meaningfully in the coming year. (Snow date is Sunday, February 23, after Worship.)
Have a blessed Winter Season with your family and friends!