Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Choir Practice
- Tuesday, November 28, 6:30pmChoir Practice is starting again to get ready for Advent with some special music. If you like music or singing, they would love to have you!
- Advent Calendar
- December 3-25The Deacons have organized an Advent Calendar full of creative activities to mark the days leading up to Christmas. We hope this calendar helps you remember the love God has for each of us and is a source of hope and anticipation. Click HERE for the calendar.
- Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Sunday, December 3, 10:30am WorshipWe invite all to join us in celebrating the sign and seal of Holy Communion at our in-person worship service.
- Congregational Meeting
- Sunday, December 10, after WorshipAll members of Mountville are asked to attend this important meeting in the life of the church. The purpose of this meeting is to elect the 2024 officers, nominating committee members, & staff and to approve the 2024 budget. A quorum of at least 20 members is required.
- Donations for Adopt a Resident & Adopt a Child
- Sunday, December 10The gifts for each of the mission projects are due. Please bring the resident's gifts in a bag with the name, and bring the children's gifts unwrapped with the name.
- What Child Is This?
- Sunday, December 17, 10:30amThis is a play about a grandfather telling his granddaughter the story of Christmas. The play focuses on the reason for the birth of Jesus and presents the Gospel in the play. Mountville's children will present this play during Sunday worship. Be sure to invite your family and friends. After worship, the Deacons invite everyone to the fellowship hall for some cookies & cocoa.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Sunday, December 24, 6:00pmJoin us in worshiping Jesus Christ as our King, Lord, and Savior through Scripture, Christmas music, and candle lighting. A special offering will be collected for Promise of Life Network (formerly called Alpha/Omega Center).
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Have a blessed Autumn season with your family and friends!