Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Memorial Service for Jerry & Fran Magee
- Saturday, September 24, 2:00pmThe people of Mountville are invited to remember Jerry and Fran together with the Magee family. (There is no gathering afterwards.)
- Women's Fellowship Group
- Monday, September 26, 9:00amat the churchThe women of Mountville will meet for fellowship and they will discuss "Martha and Mary - How to Nourish Hope in Times of Loss".
- Sacrament of Holy Communion (World Communion Sunday)
- Sunday, October 2, 10:30am WorshipWe invite all to join us in celebrating the sign and seal of Holy Communion at our in-person worship service. We also invite those attending online worship services to celebrate Communion with us. For more information click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Have a blessed Fall season with your family and friends!