Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning, Wednesday evening, or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Ordination and Installation of New Officers
- Sunday, January 17, 2021, 10:30am WorshipAll newly elected Elders, Deacons, and Trustees will be ordained and installed as officers of Mountville Presbyterian Church today. Thank you to all who are willing to serve God and the people of Mountville in this way.
- Annual Congregational Meeting
- Sunday, February 21, 2021, after WorshipAll members and friends are invited to this special time of the church. We will reflect on what we did well in the past year and look forward to the coming year. (Snow date - Sunday, February 28, after worship)
- Activities and Groups Postponed
- as of Friday, November 20, 2020The Session approved postponing all in person small group meetings, and Son Seekers, for the foreseeable future. This is due to concerns of COVID-19 cases escalating in our area in recent weeks. This will be in effect as of November 20, 2020. Officer meetings will be able to continue, but social distancing requirements need to be maintained. Sunday morning worship services will continue as scheduled. Wearing of masks is strongly encouraged. Social distancing is required. For more information click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
Proceeding with caution, we will reestablish worship on SUNDAY, MAY 24, at 10:30am with new cleaning, sanitizing, and seating procedures. (Sunday School and Junior Church will remain canceled.) For more information, click HERE. If you are comfortable with this arrangement, we would love to see you then. If not, we want you to know that we love you and understand your decision. Please continue to worship with us online by clicking HERE.
Have a blessed Winter with your family and friends!