Welcome to Mountville Presbyterian Church. We hope to see you Sunday morning or at one of our upcoming activities listed below. For more information about a typical service click HERE.
- Wherever you are in life, now is always a great time to know the living and loving God and His truth for your life. We invite you to come know the Lord more deeply and to find a family of faith that will transform your life. We are not perfect, but we are people that want to grow in faith and care for others. Maybe now is the time to experience the joy of being a part of this church family. Perhaps you are the person we have been missing on Sundays.
- Food Pantry Adopt-a-Family
- Now through Sunday, December 8, 2019Mountville has adopted a family for Christmas. Check out the trees in the entryway for more information and items requested. All gifts should be brought to the church unwrapped but with the gift ID tags attached.
- Choir Practice
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 6:30pmAnyone with a voice is invited join the choir and help lead us in worship through song. Upcoming practice dates are December 11, & 18. Check back for 2020 dates.
- Prayer Together
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 7:15pmThis is a time to come together with prayers of thanksgiving and petition for our church and community. Upcoming date is December 18. Check back for 2020 dates.
- EduNations Benefit Concert
- Friday, December 6, 2019, 7:00pm, Memorial Park Church, Allison ParkThis year's featured artist for the EduNations Benefit Concert is author and musician Michael Card. The concert is free of charge with a good will offering included. Mountville partners with EduNations and The POA to sponsor four students in the village of Fintonia. For more information about the concert click HERE.
- Mountaineers Kids Group
- Friday, December 13, 2019, 6:00-7:30pmAll kids from Kindergarten through 6th grade are invited for an evening of fun, friends, and yummy food while learning about the basics of faith. Upcoming date is December 20. Check back later for 2020 dates.
- Congregational Meeting
- Sunday, December 15, 2019, after WorshipAll members are asked to participate in this important meeting to get ready for next year. We will discuss and vote on the 2020 board members, nominating committee, & elected staff positions, and the proposed 2020 budget.
- The Christmas Story Through the Eyes of the Friendly Beasts
- Sunday, December 22, 2019, 10:30am WorshipThis year's Children's Christmas Program tells the story of Christ's birth at the manger from the perspective of the animals that might have been present that night long ago. Come witness this imaginative retelling of the nativity story presented by Mountville's kids.
- Fellowship Time
- Sunday, December 22, 2019, after WorshipEveryone is invited to stay after worship for a time of food and fellowship. Our Board of Deacons will be preparing some of their tastiest Christmas cookies and hot cocoa for all to enjoy.
- Christmas Caroling
- Sunday, December 22, 2019, after the Fellowship timeMountville's choir invites everyone to join them in caroling to our homebound or sick members. It should be a fun afternoon of spreading the joy of Christmas.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 6:00pmThis is a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and to worship Him as King, Lord, and Savior though Holy Scripture, Christmas music, and candle lighting. A special offering will be collected for Alpha Omega Center.
Have a blessed Advent Season with your family and friends!